MatX AMBX PLA is an innovative PLA filament that is the very first 3D printer filament that is anti-microbial without the use of biocides.
The unique technique ensures a >99.99% effectiveness against bacteria, and that with ingredients that are 100% safe for human and nature.
This technique has been extensively measured and tested according to ISO 22196 and JIS Z2810 (*1).
Various applications can be printed with MatX AMBX PLA include medical applications, orthodepy, surgical guides and equipment, water filter applications, post-operative prosthetic and more.
MatX Smart Materials comes in a unique packaging. No more standard cardboard boxes, but a reusable bag with a grip closure! The reusable packaging is made of kraft paper, of which the consists of aluminum. This makes the bags food-safe, BPA-free, air- and moisture-tight. After using your MatX AMBX PLA, put the roll back in the reusable bag to ensure the optimal lifespan of your filament!
- Anti-microbial effect (prevents bacterial growth for more than 99.99%)
- Clinically tested and safe to use (for medical purposes)
- Highest quality PLA
- Bio plastic
- Minimal shrinkage and little deformation
- Easy to print (good diameters and roundness tolerances)
- No unpleasant scents
- Produced in Europe
- Medical supplies
- Personal protection
- Food safe
How to print MatX AMBX-PLA
- Nozzle temperature 160-180 °C
- bed temperature 45-60 °C
- print speed 20-50mm/sec
- We recommend to store the filaments in a dry and dark place.
- All our spools are sealed with an silica gel bag.
- All products are made in Europe with an ISO 9001:2015 certification.
*1: According to ISO 22196 and JIS Z2801. And a proven efficacy against viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 (Corona virus), H1N1 and H3N2 according to ISO 21702 and ISO 18184.
There are no reviews yet.