Our cork filament is a special program made of PLA mixed with natural fibers. Filled with a minimum of 30% natural fibers from wood, cork or bamboo. These small fibers are mixed with a specially made mixing process to avoid a clogged nozzle. Very easy to print, with good bed attachment and no warping. Decorative and fine prints are possible and during printing it smells like you are working in a woodshop! After your beatifull design, it is possible to use fine sandpaper to get amazing results. For the finishing touch try to use some wood oil on your 3d printed objects to give it a compleet look. Also check out or Wood and Bamboo filaments.
- Amazingly strong
- Smells like wood during printing
- Environmentally friendly, durable product
- Heated bed required well-known, commonly used material
- Glossy surface
- Fine prints
- Detailed prints
- Decorative prints.
How to print Filament 4 You Cork
- Recommended Nozzle temperature 190- 220 ºC
- Recommended bed temperature 45 – 60 ºC
- Recommended print speed 20-50 mm/sec
- We recommend to store the filaments in a dry and dark place.
- All our spools are sealed with an silica gel bag.
- All products are made in Europe with an ISO 9001:2015 certification.
There are no reviews yet.