PLA FLEX is a PLA compound. It has the strength of PETG, the flexibility of TPC, and the ease of use of a PLA filament. PLA Flex black adheres well to the print bed, has a very low shrinkage factor and does not warp during printing. The flexibility can be perfectly determined by varying the wall thickness and the filling. Specially designed for 3D printing, flexible and extremely strong. Flexible pla filaments are great at dampening impacts and vibrations, have a long shelf life, and are extremely durable.
PLA FLEX is treated with additional chemicals to remove much of the natural brittleness of regular PLA. When these chemicals are added, the PLA acquires properties of rubber. It is able to withstand manipulation of its shape when pressure is applied, and returns to its original shape once the pressure is removed.
- Strong but flexible
- Certified compostable
- Cooling required during printing
- Environmentally friendly, durable product
- Approved for food EC guidelines and FDA
- Enclosures for RC planes, boats and drones (impact strength)
- Wings of RC planes (flexible / impact strength)
How to print Filament 4 You PLA Flex black
- Recommended Nozzle temperature 190- 220 ºC
- Recommended bed temperature 45 – 60 ºC
- Recommended print speed 20-40 mm/sec
- The use of 3dlack
- We recommend to store the filaments in a dry and dark place.
- All our spools are sealed with an silica gel bag.
- All products are made in Europe with an ISO 9001:2015 certification.