Polyvinyl alcohol, easily soluble and environmentally friendly soft material. Biodegradable polymer and very sensitive to moisture. When PVA comes into contact with water, it dissolves completely. Therefore, it is often used as a support for 3D printing. It gives you freedom and convenience: to design complex model geometries that require supports that dissolve in tap water. PVA is very sensitive to moisture, so airtight, dry storage is required. For printing a dual extruder 3d printer is adviced. PVA natural can be used with all kinds of other filaments. For example PETG, flex PLA, WOOD and more!
- Soluble in water
- Easy to print with good bed adhesion
- 100% biodegradable, with no hazardous by-products
- Reliable adhesion to PLA, Tough PLA, CPE and nylon
- Non-toxic formula that dissolves in normal tap water and can be safely disposed of
- Complicated designs
How to print Filament 4 You PVA natural
- Recommended Nozzle temperature 185 – 200 ºC
- Recommended bed temperature 60 – 80 ºC
- Recommended print speed 20-50 mm/sec
- We recommend to store the filaments in a dry and dark place.
- Airtight storage required
- All our spools are sealed with an silica gel bag.
- All products are made in Europe with an ISO 9001:2015 certification