Polyethyleentereftalaat Glycol gemodificeerd (PET) Known for use in drinking bottles. A highly transparent and semi-rigid material with excellent impact resistance, but with a softer surface and thus less resistance to wear. PETG is popular because it is easy to use, has good adhesion and is chemical resistant. It is also approved for food and medical applications. PETG black filament has the reputation of combining the functionality of ABS (stronger, temperature resistant, more durable) and reliability of PLA (easy to print) in one material. You can also recycle the material, along with prints and misprints. However, do not take this as permission to print irresponsibly – PETG filament is still a plastic from a sustainable perspective that should be properly used and recycled.
- Strong and tough material
- High transparency, transparent colors
- Easy to use
- High print temperature
- the material properties can be weakened by UV light
- More prone to scratching
- Mechanical parts
- Protective components
How to print Filament 4 You PETG black
- Recommended Nozzle temperature 230 – 250 ºC
- Recommended bed temperature 60 – 80 ºC
- Recommended print speed 20-50mm/sec
- We recommend to store the filaments in a dry and dark place.
- All our spools are sealed with an silica gel bag.
- All products are made in Europe with an ISO 9001:2015 certification